Building Your Business Has Never Been Easier
How orders are processed
- Create an account or log in to your existing account to start shopping.
- Add the items you want to your cart.
- Go to your cart and review your selections, ensuring you have selected the correct sizes and quantities.
- Click "Go to Checkout" to begin the checkout process.
- Fill in your shipping address and phone number, then select a shipping method.
- Choose a payment method and click Place Order.
We offer various shipping methods, with express shipping as the default option.
For certain countries, we have cheaper shipping methods available for orders over 20KG, such as
- Air + Express
- Ocean shipping + Express
- Rail + Express
which can be as low as $1.5 per kilogram.
Since shipping costs often fluctuate, we do not have a fixed shipping cost template. Please contact us for the latest shipping quote.
Supported Payment Methods
- PayPal - you can pay through your PayPal balance or use a credit card, debit card, or PayPal Credit via the PayPal interface.
- Stripe (Not available yet)
- T/T - Telegraphic Transfer (recommended) - we suggest our returning customers choose this method, and as a thank you, we offer a 5% discount on your order.
- Western Union / MoneyGram
- via Taobao.com - if you prefer shopping on Taobao and using their forwarding service, you can complete your order through Taobao.
Choose offline payment and submit the order, then contact us to negotiate the payment method.
We aim to process orders within 0-3 working days.
Please note that as we need to send your order to the coastal international express warehouse first, most orders will have a tracking number available within 3-5 working days after we receive your payment.
Due to the high volume of daily offline and retail orders we receive, our inventory quantities may not be updated in real-time, resulting in possible out-of-stock situations.
If this occurs, we will promptly contact you to arrange for a replacement or to schedule production.
Please be aware that this may result in delivery delays, and we appreciate your understanding.
Every order is processed under the DAP rule, which means that the fee charged includes the ex-factory price and shipping fee. Please note that any import charges, such as customs duties, VAT, and inspection fees, are not included in the fee.
We may offer some DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) to door service for certain countries. For the latest logistics information and prices, please contact us directly.